Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Water Color Painting with Bob Ross

Holly adores watching Bob Ross on our local PBS channel, she is mesmerized by him and his painting skills. I understand this because as a child... I was as well.

The other day after our studies she had some free afternoon time and turned on the TV to find Bob Ross 'just starting'. She quickly squealed with delight to please help her get set up as she wanted to paint with him! So, we moved a table over and broke out the supplies for painting. I was worried she might become frustrated in her ability to keep up with him but boy, was I wrong! She kept up beautifully and the results of her painting... amazing! Truly, I am very impressed with the final work, she created a stunning piece of art.






Winter barn scene!

No comments:

Post a Comment